If You Nominate a Big Brother and He Gets Matched, You Will Earn $100!
Yes, we’ve gone “MAD” this March! We're hoping that this “MADNESS” generates some new Big Brothers. NOMINATE someone to be a Big Brother today!
We are looking for a few good men to help us fulfill our mission of building trusting and enduring relationships that encourage and support young people. These men might be your friends, your family members, your co-workers or maybe your significant other. If you know someone who would make a terrific Big Brother, nominate him today!
How does the campaign work? It's simple:
- Nominate someone by filling out a form here or by calling Jacquie Young at (314) 633-0030. We will take it from there.
- Anyone who nominates a Big Brother is eligible to receive $100.
- The $100 will be paid when a qualified Big Brother successfully completes the agency's screening and matching process.
- The $100 will be awarded to any individual who refers one of the first 20 men to be matched from the nomination pool. The maximum total pay out is $2,000.
- The screening and matching process is confidential. Discussions about application status will remain between the agency and the nominee.
What are the basic criteria for a Big Brother?
- A Big Brother must be 18 years of age.
- A Big Brother must have reliable transportation and valid car insurance.
- A Big Brother must commit to a minimum of one year and spend four to six hours per month with their Little.
If you have any questions or want to make a comment please contact Jacquie Young by email at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 633-0030.